- sound-improving audiophile grade interconnect cable
- stranded hyper-pure copper conductors deliver rich and accurate sound
- 4-wire braid construction reduces unwanted noise
- 1/8" stereo mini to dual RCA
- available in 0.5M / 19.7"
- available in 1M / 39.3"
- this item is stocked and ships immediately from Turntable Lab
female RCA to male 3.5mm 'Y-cable' version also available
"Today's portable audio formats have definitely found their way into the world of traditional hi-fi. To facilitate the connection of an iPod, MP3 player, satellite radio or even a computer to your home stereo system Kimber Kable developed the GQ Mini series of multi-purpose cables. The GQ Mini uses the advanced OGQ/2 geometry (4-wire) braid which keeps the grunge (not the rock and roll type) away and the music powerful. Just connect the 1/8" (3.5mm) mini plug to your portable device (or computer) and the end with the stereo RCA connectors to your home stereo system. The GQ Mini cable has the additional option of a mini plug on one end and another on the opposite." - Kimber Kable
Back in the mid 70's, Kimber Kable founder Ray Kimber discovered that his custom braided wire concept not only eliminates noise, but also improves fidelity - ultimately leading to richer, more accurate sound, and an improved listening experience. Kimber Kable has been constantly improving and modifying this design ever since, and have been handcrafting their unique interconnects since 1979. This is the GQMINI-CU RCA to 1/8" interconnect that features Kimber's advanced OGQ/2 geometry (4-wire) braid construction and stranded hyper-pure copper conductors to deliver clear and rich audiophile grade sound from point A to point B.
- parallel capacitance: 61 pF / meter
- series inductance: 0.84 uH / meter
- dc loop resistance: 0.089 Ohm / meter
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.