#TTLcomponent: 💎Highly Recommended
- 👉 our pick for a fully-automatic turntable in the $300-400 price range
- fully-automatic operation: start + stop buttons control tonearm + motor, tonearm returns at end of record
- we love the sleek aesthetic: the classic shape + a deep black finish
- available in ready-to-play packages with speakers + TTL Upgrade with 2M Red Cartridge
- 🔎 with plug+play capability, easily add DP300F to any existing audio system that has an AUX input
- 📗Free Lab Pack: Record Mat + Record Brush ($25 value) 🚚 Free Shipping to the Continental US ✅ Auto-Enrollment into our VIP program
- recommended listening turntable at entry-level price
- automatic operation: play button turns on motor and puts tonearm on record. stop button returns tonearm and stops motor.
- built-in phono pre-amp - ready to plug into your audio system's AUX input
- Denon cartridge pre-mounted on removable headshell, easily upgradeable
- adjustable tonearm, finetune weight and anti-skating
- 33/45 rpm speed switch button
- deep black gloss finish
Denon's DP-300F is a full featured listening turntable with convenient automatic operation, built-in preamp and upgradable cartridge. With the automatic play function, push play and the tonearm automically moves and will play the entire side of a record and then gently return to the arm rest when finished. If you want to stop a record early, there's also a stop button which also brings the tonearm back to resting. Anyone who has ever left about a record playing and returned to the turntable with the needle scraping over label will certainly benefit from this feature. The switchable (on-off) built-in preamp allows the turntable to be plugged into any amplifier, not just amps with specific phono input, making the DP-300F a very versatile turntable that can work with almost any home listening system.
The DP-300F also features a removable cartridge (something that similar-priced audiophile turntables lack) allowing you to upgrade to the cartridge of your choice, however the included MM Cartridge sounds great right out of the box. Other features include switchable 33/45 RPM play at the push of a button (another convenient feature audiophile turntables often lack), die-cast aluminum, vibration-reducing base, and refined gloss finish. Due to the nature of belt drive turntables, the DP-300F is recommended for listening to vinyl, not DJing.
- Belt drive motor
- RCA outputs
- Power supply: AC 120V, 60 Hz
- Dimensions 434 x 122 x 38 mm / 17.1" x 4.8" x 15.0"
- Weight 5.5 kg, 12.13 lbs
- pre-mounted Denon MM Cartridge
- 45 adapter
- dust cover
- Lab Pack