- PH-selected package: "High-quality components; retro-modern style plus high performance. Brings the joy of passives systems to both vinyl records and streaming."
- ready-to-play passive speaker audio system - works with any turntable and most digital audio sources
- features aptX Bluetooth HD and premium ESS Sabre32 Reference DAC
- speakers and amplifer are ideally matched for power / output
- treble + bass control, front panel 1/4" headphone output
- includes high-quality 10 ft. speaker cables
note: the shade / color of the wood finishes will vary. expect that the amplifier and speaker will not match in shade.
"This combo just makes sense. The aesthetic, size, and specs are an ideal match. The Leak Stereo 130 has more than enough power for the L52's. You can comfortably go to 75% power, which is very loud. I found myself relying heavily on the front panel EQs as I switched genres on the turntable. When I wasn't listening to vinyl, the streaming was high quality. I tested this setup with both mid-level and high-end turntables, and they both worked great. " - PH / TTL
- speaker recommended amplifier power: 10-75W
- amplifier rated output power 2x45W (8ohm) / 2x65W (4ohm)
- amplifier dimensions: 12.83" x 5.74" x 10.86" / 326 x 146 x 276mm
- amplifier weight: 18.29 lbs / 8.3 kg
- speaker dimensions (each): 13" H x 7.74" W x 8.5" D / 330 x 196 x 216mm
- speaker weight (pair): 22 lbs. / 10 kg
RECOMMENDED TURNTABLE TO PAIR