- heavyweight version accommodates loads up to 25 kg / 55 lbs
- improves turntable performance in both DJing and Hi-Fi situations
- effectively reduces vibration / lessens feedback, especially in high-SPL environments such as nightclubs / live performance venues
- no tool installation for Technics 1200 Turntables
- fits any turntable or audio component with standard-pitch M6 threads
- precision machined from magnesium alloy billets
- recommended (but not necessary) use with Isonoe Sorbothane Boots
- sold as a 4 pack
- also available in black
The Isonoe Isolation System was originally designed with audiophile applications in mind, however, it has been adopted by DJs / Nightclubs for reducing vibration and feedback on Technics 1200 Turntables. The Isonoe feet will screw in many turntable models and any audio component that features standard M6 screw-in (female) threads. For hi-fi equipment, the Isonoe Isolation System will improve performance in CD players, valve amplifiers, and more (and even scientific machines!).
The Isonoe Isolation System is made in the UK. Each foot is machined from magnesium alloy billets by cutting edge CNC equipment (tolerance of 1 micron). This model can accommodate loads up to 25 kg.