- Japanese nude diamond stylus with top-end boron cantilever
- factory-mounted on alloy headshell with high-quality headshell wires
- true high-end sound clarity and details
- moving magnet design
- stylus: superfine elliptical diamond / 0.4 x 0.7 mil radius
- cantilever: high-strength boron (stronger + stiffer than aluminum)
"The MP-200 builds up the MP-150, focusing on improving the nude diamond stylus' performance. The main upgrade from the MP-150 is the boron cantilever, which changes the sound profile (general consensus is a warmer sound). One of the best moving magnet cartridges available." - TTL
- weight: 6.5g
- frequency response: 20Hz-23kHz
- output: 1kHz, 5cm/sec: 4mV
- tracking force: 1.5 - 2.0g
- headshell, premounted with wires
- acrylic case that fits mounted cartridges
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.