- co-developed by DJ Q-Bert with an emphasis on active sound, excellent tracking and low record wear
- comes pre-mounted on matching Thud Rumble SH-4 headshell
- recommended for scratching with subdued highs for less static during scratching and accentuated mids for a fuller scratch sound
- highest output for Ortofon line (11mV)
- works well for both traditional and digital djing
- low record wear, good for mixing and scratching
- replacement stylus also available
"Co-developed by one of the most legendary DJs of all time, the Ortofon Q.Bert provides unsurpassed handling, high output voltage, and low wear characteristics that literally put it in a class of its own. Turntablists and mix DJs alike will appreciate the strong output of this cartridge, coupled with unrivaled tracking ability and sonic characteristics. The Q.Bert features a more subdued high end, which helps to minimize surface noise from worn vinyl, and an accentuated mid-range to help bring scratching to the front of the sound stage." - Ortofon
- spherical stylus
- 11mV output
- tracking force range: 2.0-4.0g
- frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- QBert OM Cartridges pre-mounted on Thud Rumble SH-4 Headshell
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.