Lab Advice: Why You Should Consider This Package
- 👉 you're getting into audiophile range with serious focus on turntable performance - quiet operation, precision tonearm, excellent cartridge
- TURNTABLE: the Debut Carbon EVO is the most-popular entry into the audiophile level of turntables; it mixes high-quality, precision components with ease of use and adjustability
- SPEAKERS: the A2+ Wireless are compact with quality sound output, also includes Bluetooth connectivity when you're not listening to vinyl
- 🔎 we'll include the necessary preamp and cables for this package
- Lab-configured bundle: all you need to play + listen to vinyl records
- Debut Carbon EVO comes preinstalled with the high quality Sumiko Rainier cartridge ($149 when purchased separately)
- Free Lab Pack: Record Mat + Record Brush ($25 value) / Free Shipping to the Continental US / Auto-Entrollment into our VIP program
- turntable dustcover, cartridge and all necessary cables are included
"The Debut Carbon EVO is such a great choice whether you're a beginner or an advance turntable user. The EU-made components have been refined and upgraded for over a decade. The carbon-fiber tonearm is untouchable in its price range, and the upgraded motor design with electronic speed change provides smooth and stable operation. Paired with the A2+s, this is a compact HiFi setup with room to grow." - TTL
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.