"Seefeel’s third studio album was recorded for Richard D James and Grant Wilson-Claridge’s Rephlex label, as a return favour for two remixes Aphex Twin (a huge fan of the group) did in their Too Pure period. This is the first time it has been available on vinyl since 1996 and adds an extra LP of bonus material, mastered from original DAT transfers by Stefan Betke aka Pole. Comes housed in a new gatefold sleeve by The Designers Republic." - Warp Records
- British post-rock / ambient techno group's 3rd album, originally released in 1996 on Aphex Twin's Rephlex label
- black double vinyl pressing
- expanded 2LP pressing contains 6 previously unreleased bonus tracks
- remastered by Stefan Betke aka Pole
- first time on vinyl in 25 years
- housed in gatefold sleeve w/ new artwork by The Designers Republic
- digital download included
- music label: Warp Records 2021
- also available: St/Fr/Sp Vinyl 2LP | Succour Vinyl 3LP
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.