- improves the sound of vinyl for both DJs and Audiophiles
- dampens sound, lessens unwanted vibration
- helps temporarily level vinyl surface on imperfect records
- recommended for club use to negate bass resonance and keep records stable
- solid steel construction with felt underside
- weighs 1.65 lbs / 26.4 oz. / 750g
- black finish with TTL logo print
- also available in white and chrome
- Lab Exclusivo!
Custom Lab Record Weight from the Lab for discerning DJs and Audiophiles. The TTL Record Weight improves the sound of your vinyl by lessening unwanted vibration coming off the record. At a hefty 1.65 pounds, our record weight applies firm pressure on the record to the platter and can also temporarily level the surface of imperfect vinyl. (note: this is not a solution for warped records).
DJs love our record weight as it nullifies the bass feedback created by club systems. Usually the loud bass is enough to skip the needle, but with our record weight, vinyl is stabilized and tracking is greatly improved. Solid steel construction with felt underside, comes in black finish with Lab logo across the top.
Because of the added weight applied to the platter and motor, the record weight is not recommended for budget turntables (sub $200 turntables).