- improves the sound of vinyl for both DJs and Audiophiles
- dampens sound, lessens unwanted vibration
- built-in 360 degree dual axis bubble level ensures turntable is level
- non-magnetic alloy construction
- soft padded base protects record labels
- recommended for club use to negate bass resonance and keep records stable
- works well with all belt-drive turntables, including Audio-Technica
AT-LP60 and similar models
The Viborg record stabilizer not only improves the sound of your vinyl by lessening unwanted vibration, but also features a built-in bubble level to ensure your turntable is level for accurate tracking. This combination is effective in improving the sonic quality of vinyl for both Audiophiles and DJ's alike. Constructed of non-magnetic alloy with soft padded base to protect the record labels. In addition, these work well with all belt-drive turntables, including Audio-Technica AT-LP60 and similar models.
- weight: 0.61 lbs / 9.8 oz. / 280g
- height: 1 5/16" / 33mm
- diameter: 3" / 77mm
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.