- belt-drive turntable, upgraded version of the bestselling Denon DP-300F
- built-in phono preamp, switchable on-off (note: Denon refers to this feature as "equalizer")
- S-shaped tonearm with pre-mounted cartridge, removable headshell, anti-skate control, tonearm lift lever
- Auto-Stop function: at the end of record, tonearm lifts-up and motor turns off; this function can be turned off (note: this not a fully-automatic turntable like the DP-300F)
- (3) speed playback: 33 / 45 / 78 rpm, knob controlled
- detachable RCA cable + power cord
- unique dustcover design: un-hinged design includes a stand to store dustcover when turntable is in use; stand also functions as a "now spinning" album cover display stand
- high gloss finish, plastic metal-weighted body, cast aluminum platter
- also available: DP-450 model with USB recording
"The Denon DP-400 is the next generation of the ultra-popular DP-300F turntable. Nearly all of the DP-400's components have been refined, plus several completely new features. These notable features include (3) speed DC motor, S-shaped tonearm, unique removable dustcover design, and more."
- rated output: 2.5 mV / 1 kHz
- wow & flutter: 0.10 % (WRMS)
- stylus version: DSN-85 (same as DP-300F)
- 16.2(w) x 13.7(d) x 5.2(h)" / 411 x 348 x 132mm
- 12.4 lbs. / 5.6 kg
- pre-mounted Denon cartridge
- removable power cord with switchable plugs for all regions
- RCA cable
- rubber record mat
- removable dust cover
- dust cover stand
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.